Understand Your Rights to Workers Compensation Benefits
Injured workers have rights to workers compensation benefits (if they qualify) for workers’ compensation benefits. Workers’ compensation benefits are paid regardless of any fault of either the employer or the employee. Find out more about what rights to Minnesota workers compensation benefits below:
- Wage loss benefits or part of the income that you lost.
- Benefits for functional loss, loss of impairment or permanent damage to your body or body parts.
- Dependency benefits if you or a loved one die from a work injury.
- Medical care and treatment as long as it is reasonable and necessary.
- Vocational rehabilitation services through a QRC if you are unable to return to the job that you did at the time of the injury.
- Medical mileage and rehabilitation mileage.
The insurance company knows your rights, do you? Talk to a Minnesota workers’ compensation lawyer today by calling (855) 354-2667. It is a free consultation and there is no obligation to retain a lawyer. You can discuss your case with a lawyer and obtain the advice you need to get your life back on track.