Under Minnesota law, an employer is required to have posted a state mandated poster which explains an injured workers’ rights.
If they don’t, you can follow the instructions as posted on the DOLI website, to get one.
- Print the posters from this Web page; they are linked above as PDFs.
- Order free, mandatory workplace posters online.
- Call (651) 284-5042 to place an order by phone; outside the Twin Cities metro area, call 1-800-DIAL-DLI (1-800-342-5354).
- E-mail a request to email@example.com that includes contact name, mailing address and phone number, as well as the number of poster packets needed.
- Send a request by mail to: DMT Poster Requests, Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry, 443 Lafayette Road N., St. Paul, MN 55155.
If you have been injured on the job and denied workers’ compensation benefits, feel free to contact my office for a free consultation at 763.421.8226 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org