Law Office of Thomas Mottaz | How can a Minnesota workers compensation attorney help my case?
Following a work injury you may have a lot of questions and concerns.
- How am I going to get paid? How am I going to get back to work?
- What am I going to do if my injury is permanent?
- How can a Minnesota workers compensation attorney help my case?
All of these questions are legitimate questions and concerns you can ask a Minnesota workers’ compensation lawyer TODAY by calling (855) 354-2667.
The following are reasons you may want to speak with our office and a Minnesota workers’ compensation lawyer now:
- We offer a free no hassle consultation where we will answer all of your questions, provide you information concerning what rights you have under the law, and what responsibilities an employer and insurer have to you, the injured worker.
- To make sure that you are getting the appropriate benefits. Often times, this can be overlooked as the employer and insurer calculate a certain wage and most injured workers believe that is all they can do. When, in fact, this may not be correct. A lawyer can help determine whether you are getting what you are owed.
- To make sure you are on the right track and receiving medical benefits and treatment. Sometimes a little advice from someone who has been through it hundreds of times can go a long way. Our attorneys and staff know the best way to guide injured workers through the system in making sure that they get the appropriate treatment that they need.
- To make sure you are getting the appropriate vocational assistance. Most insurance companies fail to appropriately inform injured workers about their rights under the rehabilitation laws including services through a qualified rehabilitation consultant and even retraining. A lawyer can help guide you in obtaining a QRC and getting you on the right track for the appropriate rehabilitation benefits
With over 60 years of combined workers’ compensation experience, our attorneys are dedicated to making sure you get the benefits you are owed. We will be your advocate throughout the process. Call us Now at 855-354-2667 or fill out the contact form and our office will contact you immediately.
In most circumstances, you first need to speak with a lawyer to go over the facts of your case to determine whether or not you need to retain a lawyer to represent you. Our office, offers a free consultation to all potential clients. We don’t set any time limits on the conference, and often times we are more than happy to meet with you as long as need be. We offer in-person as well as over-the-phone consultations.