An employer and insurer are obligated to provide the following:
1. Workers’ Compensation Insurance to their employee’s. Only in limited circumstances do not have to.
2. Provide medical treatment for on the job injuries.
3. Furnish wage loss for time off attributable to a work injury if the disability last longer than 3 days.
4. Complete a First Report of Injury.
5. Not retaliated against the injury worker for having a work injury.
Workers’ Compensation claims can be difficult and confusing when it comes to understand what your rights. Contact our office today for a free consultation.