Skip to main content

Am I entitled to reimbursement for medical mileage to my doctor?

When an injured worker has a compensable work related injury, the employer and insurer are responsible for paying for any reasonable travel expenses incurred when receiving medical treatment including mileage, co-pays, parking, and, if necessary, lodging and meals. This is also true if an employer has the injured worker submit to an independent medical examination.

See more here.