Supplemental security income (SSI) programs are available for disabled individuals, so need-based cash benefits can be received on a monthly basis. However, there are certain qualities that a person must have to avail the benefits, such as limited income and resources. If yourself or a loved one is disabled, you can easily apply for the program, but the process can be long and challenging to navigate.
An experienced SSI lawyer will help you file for the program, receive correct fund amounts, and more. Our attorneys are familiar and experienced with SSI cases, and we will ensure that you get the best assistance every time. If you need a good team by your side, we encourage you to contact the experienced legal team at Mottaz & Sisk Injury Law today.
How Do You Qualify for Supplemental Security Income (SSI)?
Below are a few requirements that must be completed before an individual has access to the numerous benefits offered by supplemental security income:
- Candidate should be disabled or blind
- Applicant should be 65 years of age (or a child under the age of 18)
- Income and resources should be limited
- Legal citizenship of the U.S. or involvement in a lawfully permitted group
- Resident of one of the 50 states, District of Columbia, the Northern Mariana Islands, or have military ties
If you’re eligible to apply for supplemental support income, Mottaz & Sisk Injury Law offers only the best help and advice. It’s possible to apply on your own; however, an experienced legal team will help you reap maximum benefits. By working with our experienced attorneys, we will ensure that no mistakes are made and no unnecessary actions are taken.
Reasons to Hire a Supplemental Security Income (SSI) Lawyer
SSI benefits can have a significant impact on your quality of life. Our SSI lawyers understand the gravity of your situation and the significance of the benefits. We can assist you with your SSI application or an appeal of a denial. Below are some reasons why you need to hire a supplemental security income lawyer:
- If you’re having difficulties completing required paperwork, a reputable lawyer will help you fill out necessary documents in no time.
- Gathering and interpreting information is a tedious chore, and our legal team will do the work for you.
- A lawyer familiar with supplemental security income will help you further understand the law and your unique case.
- Whether you’re involved in a formal or informal hearing, skilled legal representation is suggested.
- Administrative law judges are familiar to experienced social security disability attorneys.
- At your Social Security hearing, your lawyer will be there to support and advocate for you.
- Your lawyer might consult with your physicians to gather additional evidence in support of your claim.
Legal Proceedings to Apply for Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
Qualifying for the program can be challenging as there are many hurdles that may present themselves. A skilled supplemental security income lawyer from Mottaz & Sisk Injury Law will guide you through multiple legal proceedings, ensure that no details are missed, and be by your side from start to finish. Below we’ve compiled a brief overview of the legal proceedings involved in the application process:
Before applying, it’s crucial that you contact a trusted lawyer so they can guide you through the process. Initially, you will have to gather all necessary information that will help you maximize your chances to qualify. Spending time to adequately prepare your documents will increase the likelihood of approval.
After you’re certain all necessary information is gathered, it’s time to file for the supplemental security income program. This program has strict deadlines, meaning it’s vital that you file your application well before.
Evidence plays a vital role in applying for the supplemental security income program. You and your lawyer might gather evidence from: doctors, past employees, witnesses, and more. Remember, the documents supporting your case should be organized and managed correctly, so the application can move to the next step.
The judge assigned to your case will review any gathered information and evidence associated with your case. After reviewing, any essential questions will be asked to confirm findings. A lawyer will help you prepare for the hearing and possible questions.
Legal Analysis & Brief Writing
Depending on the complexity of your case, complications can cause it to be sent to the federal court for further analysis. Additionally, your lawyer might be required to submit a brief writing outlining your case further.
The legal team at Mottaz & Sisk Injury Law can help you win your case, no matter how challenging. We have years of experience working with supplemental security income cases, and we’re ready to help you.
Why It’s Vital to Work With a Supplemental Security Income (SSI) Lawyer
Applying for supplemental security income isn’t a simple thing. If you want the right results, it’s best to hire a supplemental security income (SSI) lawyer. Having a reasonable attorney by your side will help you file a claim without errors. Here are a few things that a lawyer may provide you:
- It all starts with filing your claim. We will gather important documents and information that is most applicable to your case.
- An experienced team will help you to enhance the chances of approval.
- We will keep your information confidential, minimize the wait time, and help you get your claim approved quickly.
- We know the importance of filing your application before the strict deadline. Through cutting-edge technologies, you can rest assured that your claim won’t be missed.
- Gathering appropriate records and evidence can be time-consuming, and that’s why we’ll take care of it for you.
Contact Mottaz & Sisk Injury Law Without Delay
Qualifying for SSI isn’t an easy feat as the tight restrictions can make it difficult to obtain cash benefits. Even if you qualify for the program, there are many more things to consider. To guarantee your success in applying, you need to hire the experts at Mottaz & Sisk Injury Law. Our team is familiar with the application process, and working with us will ensure that you don’t make mistakes. We will help you save money, effort, and time. Mottaz & Sisk Injury Law is one of the most reputed firms. We can help you reach the best possible results and solutions. Contact us today to schedule your free case evaluation.